“We’ve got bigger fish to fry”
President Obama speaking about marijuana
- If you’re 21 and older you can have an ounce of marijuana and grow six plants if you so choose.
- If you have more than an ounce? You can be penalized, unless you’re a medical marijuana patient — they are allowed to possess up to two ounces, or more in special cases.
- Plants: three mature flowering plants and three others. You are allowed to possess the usable harvest from those six plants (which will likely be more than one ounce if you’re careful), but the harvest must be consumed on the grow site.
- Only medical marijuana patients can buy from a dispensary.
- You can also accept a gift of one ounce from another adult.
- You still can’t smoke in public.
Source: The Huffington Post